T +49 211 20 06 78 00
Prof. Dr. Sabine Otte is not admitted to the bar and is not a partner in the partnership. She is Of Counsel at Berner Fleck Wettich, in this function she only works internally for the partnership and does not advise clients.
- Of Counsel at Berner Fleck Wettich since 2020
- Professor for civil, commercial and corporate law at the university Düsseldorf since 2015; besides visiting professor at the Università di Genova 2022
- Before FPS Rechtsanwälte, Düsseldorf (2012-2015)
- Before Baker McKenzie, Düsseldorf (2008-2012)
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Business Law Department of “Betriebs-Berater” magazine
- Member of the scientific advisory board for the area of corporate law of the German Society for the Digitization of Tax and Corporate Law e.V.
- Co-author of handbook Wachter (publisher), “Praxis des Handels- und Gesellschaftsrechts”
- Author of various law review articles on commercial and corporate law
- Universities of Münster, Germany, Paris II (Panthéon-Assas), France, and Cologne, law studies
- University of the West of England, Bristol, UK, Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- University of Cologne, Germany, doctorate degree in law (Dr. iur.)